Wednesday, January 28, 2009

savings$$$



So as I sit here thinking about our economy and how rough things are, I ponder on how I can save $,which was kinda hard since I already do that on a daily basis!! BUT there is one thing I never thought I would ever consider to just consider giving up to save money.... my daily Caffeine free diet Pepsi!! I calculated a savings of at least $142.56 a year, (that's only getting one 3 times a week) WOW!! Can I really do it?? I would be like giving up my right arm, my best friend!! If I decide to do this I am really going to need a support group!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well that would be the healthiest money saving option I've ever heard of. We can do it for lent. I'll give up...well,let me think...and you give up carbination. Heather

Cyndi said...

I make the same goal every single week, month, year, etc., etc. So much so that Ben doesn't believe I ever will do it. I'm not sure if I will either. Diet Pepsi must have some kind of secret addicting chemical in it. If you are successful, please let me know how you did it!!

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Good for you! I'm addicted to anything that is diet and right now I've turned to Fresca and I cannot kick the habit! So, if you do....PLEASE tell me how:)

Jeanine said...

You can do it...I will join your support group! I need to give up sugar...maybe we could help each other with this one!