Friday, February 6, 2009

Matthew is ONE!!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Matthew!!!
We had such a fun day today with Matt. Today was all about Matt (as it should be) we were non stop playing, dancing, singing, making huge messes, and most of all LAUGHING!! I can not imagine my life without the little guy. He puts a smile on my face, and makes me laugh to the point my cheeks hurt. He has such a fun personality, and wants to share it with everyone. We are truely blessed to have been chosen to be Matt's parents. We love you.
(we took tons of videos, but for some reason I can't upload them!!)


6 comments:

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Are you kidding me? He's 1 already? HOLY COW, time flies:) Looks like fun!!

Melissa Rozeski said...

Oh my goodness!!! How did that happen? Time is moving so fast!! He looks great!

Erickson Family said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!
Love you!!

Christin said...

I can't believe Matthew is one! Where has time gone? I'm glad your family is doing well and is as beautiful as ever. I miss you!

Lisa and Doug said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew!

Jeanine said...

How fun! There is something special about 1st birthdays. :)