Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moving on...

What have the Sullivan's been up to? Well, we have moved from St. Louis, the place we called home for almost 6 years. It was hard to leave our home we all loved SO much and some great and lifelong friends who we will miss greatly. The kids and I are living with my parents for the summer until we make the official move. The above picture is pretty much our back yard!! It's ok to be jealous.(: I guess you will all just have to come visit us. Reid has successfully gotten us a beautiful home all on his own (for the second time!) He really knows what I like. I must say, I don't think most men would be able to do what Reid did as well as he did it. ( I have taught him well) We will do the best we can to keep up on our blog. Be patient, it may take a while to get things going. We have a real adventure ahead of us, but couldn't be more excited! I know this is where we are supposed to be, and what we are supposed to be doing. I have had a great experience with trusting in the lord over the past 6 months. I am grateful for this experience and it has strengthened my testimony greatly. Thanks again to all my friends who helped me while Reid was gone. I couldn't have done it without you.

6 comments:

Melissa Rozeski said...

Wow, I didn't know you all were moving. I am glad you are getting settled and will be back together as a family again soon. Where is that? Cali? Florida, are you allowed to tell? Best of luck!

Julie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! What an awesome adventure!

THE HILLS said...

Good Luck on your move! :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations! It looks beautiful. Where are you headed?

always loven life said...

I am so excited for you and to visit!! I think we will be helping you move in:). Keep in touch and have a fun summer!

Jeanne said...

And now you have really gone---the house is so empty and quiet, but not in a good way. We miss you so. No one is running around, jumping off the furniture,drinking Lee's drinks, laughing, crying,using my computer, watching iCarly and Spongebob Squarepants, saying the best prayers, and giving the best hugs! Come Back!